Old Carbon - The Wyoming House
Page by Bob Leathers
1878: The Wyoming House Hotel and Bar in Carbon was operated by J. V. Purdy.
1891: The Wyoming House in Carbon was operated by Mrs. A. Arnold.
1. Beckwith Commercial Company Store 2. Carbon House 3. C. F. Johnson's Store 4. Scranton House 5. G. Gobleman 6. Butcher Shop. 7 & 8 Co-operative Store 10. Dr. Clark. 11. Dr. Ricketts and Barber Shop 12. F. P Shannon's Drug Store 13. General store owned by F. P. Shannon 14. Wyoming House 15. Finish Church. 16. Saloon 17. No. 6 Coal Mine. 18. No. 2 Coal Mine (Building No. 9 missing.) (Wyoming and Its Future, Laramie Territory, 1887 Holiday Edition)