Page by Bob Leathers
1869: Wyoming Cowboys at Work
1920: The Pathfinder Dam Near Hanna
1922: Poetry from Carbon and Hanna
1949: The Great Blizzard of 1949
1953: A Slide Show - Hanna Field by Marv Wilbur: A Story of a Fledgling Episcopal Priest and his Six Wyoming Missions
2019: Hanna Today
- All rights are reserved on this website. Individuals wishing to use documents or images from this website must first receive written permission from the Hanna Basin Museum Website - contact Bob at HannaBasinMuseum@gmail.com.
- Sources all over the world send information, documents and images to the Hanna Basin Museum Website for its use. If you are the copyright owner and believe this website has not properly attributed your work to you or has used it without permission, please contact us. We welcome the reporting of any possible copyright infringements. Every effort will be made to correct all copyright conflicts that may arise.
- Our goal is to honor the history of the Hanna Basin by providing detailed and accurate information.
- We welcome comments and documented corrections to the content on this website.
- We also welcome any pictures, documents or information from our readers that might be helpful in our telling the Hanna Basin story.